My Account Statement
Your invoice is sent monthly, around the first of each month, as a PDF attachment by email. However, you can access your statement and invoices through your online account 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The online invoice offers many convenient features:
- Receive an email notification each month with your monthly invoice and online access.
- Save or print a PDF version of your invoice that includes all of your account billing details.
- View your invoices online for the last 12 months and access your payment history for the last 12 months.
- Check your current balance.
- Reduce paperwork and paper waste.
Ask the account administrator in your organization to have access to it through a request to our team at email@example.com. Once the request has been confirmed an online access with instructions will be sent back to you by email.
If you already have access, only the right to access the account statement will be added to your user.
In the case of a new user the email will contain:
- User code
- Temporary password
Once you have your login, simply access your online account by going to the customer portal through portal.omnivigil.com. Enter your “Identifier” (user code) as well as your “Password” to be logged in and authenticated.
Once logged into your customer account, select the “My Statement of Account” option located under the utility menu in the upper right hand corner.
Your account statement will appear under the ” Statement ” tab on the page. Note that you can also access your client file by selecting the “Account” tab.