Reporting and Analytics
Many reports are available to the administrator.
- Traffic: Lists numerous traffic data (business hours) for the selected queue and period.
- Agents – Timesheets: Produces an agent timesheet for the selected period. It is essential for agents to Login/Logout and change their status so that this report accurately reflects reality.
- Agents – Status Log: Lists the status changes of the agents for the selected period.
- Agents – Status Summary: Summary of agent status changes for the selected period.
- Agents – Dropped Calls: Lists the dropped calls for the selected period.
- Agents – Voicemail: Lists the calls transferred to voicemail by option 1 or that have reached the limit of waiting for a voicemail.
- Agents – Unanswered: Lists calls forwarded to an agent but not answered for the selected period.
- Wait 30 and + seconds: Lists calls that have exceeded 30 seconds of wait time for the selected period.
- Waiting less than 30 seconds: Lists calls that have had a waiting time of less than 30 seconds for the selected period.